Sunday, September 4, 2016

Introduction to yours truely

 

Introductions can be so awkward and uncomfortable, but I promise it won't be the case with this one! As you can tell my name is Phoenix last name Davidsen and I'm here today to tell you a little bit about myself. I try to look at life in the most positive way possible with every situation. Am I perfect at it? Absolutely not, but once you teach yourself how to let things go you have so much more time to do the things you enjoy instead of dwell. So if you're thinking "sounds like a free spirit hippie" you aren't far off. I may not dress like one but I love the mind set of being kind to every soul. Yoga is my choice of exercise with a mix of passion, I would advise everyone to try it at least once in their lives. I am a sister of 4 siblings, three are under the age of 6 and they have my complete heart. I also have a very supportive boyfriend of 4 years and two cats, Alice and Jillie-bean, and they are my babies. I take the term "crazy cat lady" as a compliment. Right now I am going to Ivy Tech in Fort Wayne for my general studies but I have plans to double major in interior design and some sort of animal care. I agree, that's a ton of work I will have to put in but I am never the person to take the easy way out. Some say perfectionist, I say dedicated to what I want.
Image result for joanna gaines workIt may be my free spirit but I have always had a fascination with the idea that we feel different when we are in our homes. You think of home and you feel comfort, the real you, the place you want to be when you've had a long day. I want to help people feel that way about their homes. Everyone deserves to feel like home is the best place to be. This might sound a bit cheesy and boring but my true inspiration is a woman named Joanna Gaines. She is an interior designer that also has a T.V. show with her husband Chip Gaines. They have such a connection together, it reminds me of my significant other because he wants to be a realtor. She does beautiful work with lighting and the usage of space on the walls to make the room look inviting. Her main focus is helping the customer feel that warmth everyone should have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment